Incredible! Young Girl Consumes Liquid Soap To Commit Suicide
Hmmmm…”at what age”? That is the phrase on the lips of those who witnessed the ugly incident yesterday. The young lady was reported to have drank a full bottle of liquid soap in a bid to commit suicide. See more photo after the cut.
Although, the reason for her action is not clear, those who witnessed the scene told us that she acted after severe reprimand from her guardian. Some said it is because she swallowed cockroach mistakenly while taken some sweetener. Efforts were made to rescue her as neighbours acted fast to force her drink some palm oil to cushion the effect of the soap’s chemical. She’s currently on admission in a hospital.